Modules are extra functionality within EasyWebshop that can be activated when desired.
The modules can be found in the menu Settings > Modules.
If Modules is not displayed in the menu, first adjust the user level to Advanced, at Settings > User experience level.
Do not forget to activate a module if you wish to use it. You can do this by clicking the Activate button.
On the following pages each module is described separately. You do not have to read everything: only if you use a module, it's recommended to read the documentation.
Next page: Backups and exporting data
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk